Friday, September 09, 2005

blog interrupted

The Mountain Goats were so great. Really great. Astonishingly great. Just as much storytellers as musicians. Chatting between songs. I laughed a great deal. Music reviewers are funny people. I met one of them last night. There was another music reviewer there that we were laughing at. I'm not naming names. I drank more than I should and today has been a bit rough. But it was worth it. Had lots of fun and caught up with a few friends. One thing I didn't point out is that the Mountain Goats featured on the soundtrack of Campbell Walker's film Little Bits of Light which I raved on about in another blog post. In fact, they were the soundtrack. And it was a perfect match to the film.

Anyway - heading off in the morning so won't be posting for a while.

Got to remember to:
charge the camera
charge the phone
make a thermos of coffee for the trip
collect together phone numbers of southern friends
make sure I've got the hotel info
get up in time for the ferry
make sure there's enough food so the teenagers don't starve (yes, I'm escaping sans enfants)

Later.

16 comments:

paintergirl said...

Have a super great time. Take lots of pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rose! I've added your blog link on Flipbook.

Woot! Go the Mountain Goats!!!! One of the best gigs ever.

Domestic Goddess said...

Hey Honey its Jodes. Bullocks I guess I have just missed you. Have a wonderful time down here, Ahhhh Timvegus, so many memories of another time with a tall girl in a brightly coloured skirt meeting a raven long haired beauty xxxx

Anonymous said...

Language evolution is interesting.

Anonymous said...

"make a thermos of coffee for the trip."

I ♥ COFFEE!

m|©κ³

Anonymous said...

Take lots of pics!

Anonymous said...

I didn't bring my togs.

Bullocks I guess I have just missed you.

Language evolution is interesting.

mick

Anonymous said...

word

Anonymous said...

Have a super great time.

Anonymous said...

Get The Blog goin' again!

Anonymous said...

That's some blog interruption!

paintergirl said...

Rose Rose where are you? vacation must have been super.

Anonymous said...

Er something...

Anonymous said...

What a nag you are sometimes, O'Grady! Jezuz, let the [graphix design] girl breathe....

Rose said...

Oky, I hear you. Jeez you guys are such moaners.

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, my name is Rose,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION abouthome working and found your site.
I was looking out for home working related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your blog interrupted wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz