Thursday, December 23, 2004

Does anyone really enjoy xmas?

Dunno about this - of course, we all loved it as kids, but a) we got presents (usually lots of 'em) b) we could escape the adults after the big lunch when they'd get drunk or nap - then we could go play with our new toys and c) we didn't have to do all the work and spend all the goddamn money. Right? So this year it's just me and my three kids. We're chilling by ourselves - no pressure from relatives, no huge meal to cook, not small talk to be made. Just better prepare ourselves with some movies - can't possibly risk having to watch xmas television. Even SOD's not gonna be here - house sitting for some friends so he can get some painting done. Lucky old him. He can even ignore the entire 25th of December.

2 comments:

NewsBlogger said...

Hi there Rose, I AM OUT SEARCHING FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON working at home and found your site.
Although Does anyone really enjoy xmas? wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see row why I found your page when I was looking for working at home related information, and I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.

Fritz

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, my name is Rose,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION abouthome business and found your site.
I was looking out for home business related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your Does anyone really enjoy xmas? wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz