Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Franz Ferdinand

Why does this come up all the time on people's profiles as favourite music. I think this must be another White Stripes phenomenon. I keep hearing about it for ages, then finally listen and think - oh yeah, that's okay. I did end up buying a White Stripes album after hearing the hype for ages, and yeah, they're pretty good, but you listen a few too many times and you don't want to hear them again. I like an album that grows on you - lasts longer, and, in the end, sounds way better. Must have a listen to Franz Ferdinand though. See what all the fuss is about...

2 comments:

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, I like to contact you! My name is Rose,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about best home based business I have found your site.
I was looking out for best home based business related information. Sorry, I have see that your Franz Ferdinand isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, my name is Rose,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION abouthome based business opportunity and found your site.
I was looking out for home based business opportunity related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your Franz Ferdinand wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz