Friday, May 07, 2004

Bad Blogger

Well, I wasn't sure if I could really do this blogging thing. I'm not very good at making time for anything other than working and running about after my three kids. But I'm back! I shall perservere and see if I can manage to add something AT LEAST once a week.
I went out to have a few martinis with my friend Jeremy last night. What a refreshing break. I've been a very busy Rose At Home of late - working all possible hours when not sleeping so getting out into the real world was excellent. So were the martinis. Went to a nice little bar called Juniper which I hadn't visited before. Speaking of martinis, has anyone seen a wonderful little film called The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie? Watch it and you'll see the connection. It's one of those films I just grabbed from the video store knowing nothing of it beforehand. Very enjoyable. If I knew how to put a link in here I would point you to the Criterion Collection website - it's part of their collection. Hmmm, might be one to get on DVD some time. Oh well, back to work. Have just started work on the Film Festival publications - someting I do every year. It's fun and I get to go to lots of cool cool movies!!!

No comments: